PET803 Electronic Pet Fencing System Pet products
2. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal.
3. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dogs collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first.
4. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock.
5. If you dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary you have set up.
6. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction and is contently staying within established boundaries.
1. Proportional Static Shock
- The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be.
2. Progressive Warning Tone
- A warning tone will be issued twice and then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
3. Variable Field Width Control
- Allow you to precisely control the width of the signal field
4. Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators
- Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light
5. Speed Detect Anti-Runthrough
- The faster your dog is moving, and the higher level of intensity is issued
6. Multiple Collar Operation
- Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control
7. Up to 2500 square meters range