HOP LINK GM280F Film / Coating Thickness Gauge Smart For Car
1) LCD display measurement value and status.
2) Using Hi- sensibility sensor for precise measurement.
3) 0 point, 2 point and basic, three different calibration methods to make it easy to process the system quick calibration.
4) Measure mode: Single, continually and difference.
5) Data record, recall and delete function.
6) Data analysis: Average, Maximum, Minimum, standard deviation, and measure times.
7) Beep sounds indication.
8) Metric / Imperial unit selection.
9) Low Battery indication.
10) Auto power off
11) LCD backlight
12) Simple, compact structure and portable design.
1) Measurement range: 0~1800μm
- Resolution: 0.1μm / μm
- Accuracy: ±(3%H + 1)
2) Condition of Objective material:
-Suitable for measure non-magnetic coating on magnetic conductor base material.
-The minimum curvature radius.
Convex: 2mm, Convex: 2 Concave=11, Concave: 11mm
-Minimum Sample diameter: 12mm
-Minimum Substrate thickness: 0.5mm
3) LCD display: 3 1/2 display
4) Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
5) Operation current: About 14mA
6) Auto power off: 1 minute
7) LCD backlight function: 7 second
8) Operation humidity: 10~95% RH
9) Low battery indication: 7.0V ±0.2V
10) Size: 177mm x 65mm x 30mm
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 1800 one
- Zero point, 2-point calibration and basic, three different calibration methods to make it easy to process the system.
- Measuring mode: single, continuous and difference.
- Registration data, recall and delete function.
- Selection metric / imperial unit.