M6 12V 150PSI Air Pump Cordless Mini Air Compressor Portable Rechargeable Car Motorcycle Bike Bicycle Tire Tyre Ball Inflator
Developed for emergency pumping of high-pressure tires used in bicycle international competitions.
Also suitable for inflating ordinary bicycles, cars, motorcycle tires, balls, inflatable toys and other entertainment and tourism products.
Color: Silver, Black (Optional)
Input voltage: charger 5V/2A
Working current: 1-5A
Maximum current: ≤5A
No-load current: ≤2A
Air efficiency: 2 minutes for 1.95 mountain bike tires
Battery capacity: 2000mAh 12.4V
Emergency lighting: 80lm for 10 hours
Working temperature: -20℃~+70℃
Charging method: Micro USB
Charging time: about 2 hours
Air pressure: 150PSI/10.3BAR/990KPA/10.5KG/CM
Product size: 250*56*47mm/9.84*2.20*1.85"
Packing size: 289*70*73mm/11.4*2.76*2.87"
Net weight/Gross weight: 750g/500g
Instructions for use:
1. Insert the pin of one end of the charger into the car USB in advance, and insert the other end of the USB plug into the USB socket on the top of the pump to charge the pump. The normal charging time is 4 hours after the first charge and until each charge is fully charged.
2. Connect one end of the tire inflation connector to the air cylinder, and press the other end into the tire valve core, and then press down the reverse buckle. Please note that the connection sequence is very important; at the same time, pay attention to distinguish between American and French pipe joints. The joint of the trachea itself is American, and the independent French joint should be screwed to the American joint.
3. Turn on the power button, the LCD screen starts to display, press again to start the conversion between the four units of PSI, BAR, KAP, KG/CM, select the unit you want, set the setting button to set the pressure value you need, and finally press Press the power switch to start inflation. When inflating, the LED at the bottom of the cylinder lights up.
4. The setting key is the pressure value setting key, click for slow adjustment, long press for fast adjustment, adjust to the appropriate pressure value of the inflated object; the pressure value flashes for 4 seconds, automatically set, or press the switch to set .
5. Press the power switch, when the inflation pressure reaches the pressure value you set, the smart inflator will automatically stop the inflation work immediately, but the LED light is still on, and then press the power switch to turn off the light.
6. When the inflation is over, quickly unscrew the tire inflation connector from the valve core or counterclockwise. Before unscrewing, be careful to check whether the tire inflation connector is hot; it is normal that there will be a small amount of air leakage when the connector is unscrewed.
7. If it is judged that the tire pressure is too high, you can use the tire inflation connector to screw on the appropriate position on the valve core to deflate and reduce pressure.
8. Unscrew the tire inflation connector from the main engine, insert it into the storage slot at the bottom of the cylinder, put the cylinder in a dry and ventilated safe place.
1. It is forbidden for children to use this inflator! Keep it out of reach of children! Never insert the trachea into the mouth, ears and eyes of living animals, and do not use the inflator as a toy!
2. It is forbidden to use this gas canister near flammable and explosive liquids and gases (such as gas stations)!
3. People should not walk away during the inflation process, and the machine must be stopped for 8 minutes after continuous use for 8 minutes.
4. If there is abnormal noise or the temperature is too high during inflation, please shut down immediately and let it cool down for at least 15 minutes. Disassembling the trachea is hot.
5. The product is resistant to rain, water, and impact.
6. If the gas cylinder is not used for a long time, it must be stored in a dry and closed place. For long-term storage, it is recommended to charge it once every three months.
7. Before using the rechargeable pump, check whether it has been charged enough. The first charge is 4 hours. After each charge is fully charged, the charge indicator is off as full charge.
8. For the safety of you and others, please use the pump and its accessories in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
9. Use methods not mentioned in the manual may cause danger.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.