Fish/pet Cp-55 Cross Flow Wave Aquarium Pump New Model! CP40 Big Brother
- Eliminate dead spots in your aquarium with the Jebao / Jecod CP-55 Cross Flow Pump. This pump allows you to move water 360 degrees.
- This compact pump is attached to the aquarium wall with magnets and protrudes only about 3 inches into the tank, making it very easy to hide. The pump includes a controller that and has several wave functions. The CP pumps can go down as low as 1,998 GPH, or as high as 100% power, 6,864 GPH.
- We have a 1-year warranty on the CP pumps for any manufacturer defects or workmanship error.
- Jebao / Jecod CP 55 Cross Flow Wave Pump
- 5 Different Flow Modes
- 2017 NEW STRONGER MAGNET BASE Up To 3/4" Glass
- Super Silent. The Rubber Feet Magnetic Base Reduce Noise
- Intelligent Controller
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- The intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply.
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
W1 Wave Mode
Dialing the knob is necessary when operate this mode to adjust the wave patterns. As the volume of water in tank is different from the capacity of the tank, wave period needed to be adjusted by dialing the knob. The wave is biggest when wave length is dialed in to be same as the length of the tank; Increase the wavelength by dialing the knob in clockwise and reduce it by dialing it counter clockwise.
Tips: You should dial the knob gradually and notice the wave pattern in a certain period after each adjustment. Press “SPEED/FEED” to adjust the flow rate.
W2 Normal Mode
Flows Clockwise for 4 minutes to 99 minutes.
W3 Normal Mode with Reef Mode
It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.
H Flow Mode
Pump can operate at the same time. In constant flow. Flow rate can be adjusted by “SPEED/FEED”
Shuts the pump down for 10 minutes as you feed your aquarium.
- Dimension: 13" x 3" x 2"
- Power 110V to 240 50/60Hz
- 55 Watts